Exit Interview Best Practices Guide
Before bidding coworkers adieu employees will face an exit interview to determine the reason for their departure, and provide constructive feedback on the organization. Our Exit Interview Best Practices Guide will help streamline and facilitate this discussion so that the conversation doesn’t appear awkward and scripted. With a little help from our checklist, all work relationships have the potential to end on a positive note, with the possibility for employees to make a triumphant return at a later time.
- Importance of exit interviews
- How should an exit interview be conducted?
- Suggested information to cover
- How to close an exit interview
Good to Know:
- Product type: guide
- Media type: PowerPoint
- Document length: 6 pages
- Download availability: immediate; two attempts granted*
Digital files will be delivered on the thank you page following your completed purchase as well as to your inbox.
*Please check your spam folder if digital files do not appear in your inbox.
- Standard: the document will be delivered as is. Gives the customer the ability to edit the color, font, text and logo.
- Buy Up: livingHR will edit the color, font, default text and logo for the customer. Please fill out and submit the Buy Up Form below.
This product is protected by Copyright. Not for Distribution or Reproduction.
If you would like to purchase an extended license for this product please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We will be in touch.