Continuing Conversations Guide
Frequent, open and honest conversations between leaders and team members are advantageous to completing deliverables and developing long-term goals. Revamp your approach to these individual meetings with an informative Continuing Conversations Guide designed to help great leaders establish valuable, meaningful relationships with their team.
- Why are more frequent discussions important?
- Best practices for great coaching
- How to lead the discussion
Good to Know:
- Product type: guide
- Media type: PowerPoint
- Document length: 3 pages
- Download availability: immediate; two attempts granted*
Digital files will be delivered on the thank you page following your completed purchase, as well as to your inbox.
*Please check your spam folder if digital files do not appear in your inbox.
- Standard: the document will be delivered as is. Gives the customer the ability to edit the color, font, text and logo.
- Buy Up: livingHR will edit the color, font, default text and logo for the customer. Please fill out and submit the Buy Up Form below.
This product is protected by Copyright. Not for Distribution or Reproduction.
If you would like to purchase an extended license for this product please reach out to email@example.com and let us know. We will be in touch.