Back on Track Guide
Even the best employees may sometimes lose focus or run out of steam. Identifying these performance issues and minimizing their impact is critical to a culture of success. Our Back on Track Guide provides leadership with the ability to outline any concerns, and help team members develop a plan for improvement to revive and reinvigorate their goals.
Topics and Templates Include:
- How to manage difficult conversations
- What to do if an individual appears withdrawn or defensive
- Back on Track Plan worksheet
Good to Know:
- Product type: guide
- Media type: PowerPoint
- Document length: 4 pages
- Download availability: immediate; 2 attempts granted*
Digital files will be delivered on the thank you page following your completed purchase, as well as to your inbox.
*Please check your spam folder if digital files do not appear in your inbox.
- Standard: the document will be delivered as is. Gives the customer the ability to edit the color, font, text and logo.
- Buy Up: livingHR will edit the color, font, default text and logo for the customer. Please fill out and submit the Buy Up Form below.
This product is protected by Copyright. Not for Distribution or Reproduction.
If you would like to purchase an extended license for this product please reach out to email@example.com and let us know. We will be in touch.