Onboarding Guide - New Joiners
Onboarding is a critical stage for every organization to influence the seamless assimilation of new hires. Our Onboarding Guide provides a roadmap of everything new joiners will need to become loyal team members and reach full productivity as quickly as possible. This information includes expectations, policies, procedures and a quick overview to help create a more satisfying and expedient work environment.
Topics and Templates Include:
- Onboarding outcomes and actions
- Diversity and inclusion template
- Social responsibility template
- Company organizational structure template
- Week 1 & 2 sample agendas
- Meeting and work plan templates
- Strategic goals template
- Technology checklist
Good to Know:
- Product type: guide
- Media type: PowerPoint
- Document length: 25 pages
- Download availability: immediate; two attempts granted*
Digital files will be delivered on the thank you page following your completed purchase, as well as to your inbox.
*Please check your spam folder if digital files do not appear in your inbox.
- Standard: the document will be delivered as is. Gives the customer the ability to edit the color, font, text and logo.
- Buy Up: livingHR will edit the color, font, default text and logo for the customer. Please fill out and submit the Buy Up Form below.
This product is protected by Copyright. Not for Distribution or Reproduction.
If you would like to purchase an extended license for this product please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We will be in touch.