Benefits Explainer Video - FSA & HSA
Watch the trailer below:
Acronyms and abbreviations are commonly used to summarize healthcare. These letters can be confusing and difficult to discern when exploring which benefit options are best for you and your family. Two that sound very similar but are completely different are the FSA (Flexible Spending Account) and the HSA (Health Savings Account). Our FSA and HSA Benefits Explainer Video helps everyone easily decode both meanings to better manage the cost of their care.
Good to Know:
- Product type: explainer video
- Media type: video
- Video length: 3 min, 51 sec
- Download availability: immediate; two attempts granted*
How to Make the Most of It:
- Share during professional development and training activities
- Showcase during team-building exercise
- Upload to your LMS
- Share on your internal communications channels
Digital files will be delivered on the thank you page following your completed purchase, as well as to your inbox.
*Please check your spam folder if digital files do not appear in your inbox.
- Standard: the video will be delivered as is, containing a livingHR MARKET logo.
- Buy Up: livingHR will swap the Market logo with the customer's logo. Please fill out and submit the Logo Upload Form on the left.
This product is protected by Copyright. Not for Distribution or Reproduction.
If you would like to purchase an extended license for this product please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We will be in touch.